COVID-19: Our Commitment to Your Safety
At AC & Refrigeration Works, we’re committed to protecting the safety of our customers and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, while still providing the high-quality air conditioning services that our clients need and deserve. We continually monitor the latest recommendations from local health authorities and the CDC, and we’ve adjusted our procedures to safeguard the health of our clients.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We understand the concerns about face-to-face meetings and have implemented new safety measures that allow us to do our job accurately and thoroughly without risking the health of our customers and staff members. These include:
- Virtual Appointments: Where possible, we’ll discuss your needs virtually using video technology to ensure clear communication. All paperwork can be completed electronically.
- Health Checks for All Employees: All our employees undergo a temperature check at the start of every workday. Any employee with a temperature of 100°F or higher will be sent home.
- PPE for Technicians: Our technicians wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as masks, gloves and shoe covers during all service appointments.
- Social Distancing: When possible, we will conduct air conditioning services without entering your home. If we do need to enter your home to do our job, we will maintain social distancing guidelines by always keeping a distance of at least six feet.
- Disinfecting: We bring disinfecting supplies to every appointment and carefully disinfect all surfaces we work on.
- Prioritizing Emergency Services: We are prioritizing emergency service requests at this time to meet the most urgent needs of our customers.
Schedule a Virtual Consultation Today!
Your home needs a functional air conditioner—even during a pandemic. With our COVID-19 precautions, AC & Refrigeration Works can provide the services you need while keeping you safe. For air conditioning services you can rely on, trust the experts at AC & Refrigeration Works. Call us today at (956) 255-7227 for a free consultation or contact us online. We serve homeowners in McAllen, TX, and nearby areas.